Achilles Heel: 13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“There are fake enmities between fake shows, and a circuit of ‘actors’ and shills posing as informants or experts or former government agents; all the while leading the ‘former’ sheep around in circles and in the opposite direction of the most important things they need to know.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!!!
(below) ABC News and InfoWars logo similarities
It was not until I broke the Plume-Gate story, back in February of 2012, that I began to realize what controlled opposition was, or even that it existed. The idea that someone or some organization would hire a person or group of persons to attack them, intentionally, sounds absurd. But once you examine the concept of controlled opposition, once you have direct contact with them, once you understand their methods, tactics and strategy, then you can clearly see that controlled opposition is singularly the most important tool in the toolbox of the establishment. In the case of Plume-Gate, the multi-agency conspiracy to conceal and cover-up Fukushima’s radioactive plume and fallout from Americans, I found that there was a massive effort underway, amongst controlled opposition propaganda outlets, to cover-up the cover-up.
As it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher who was forwarding the evidence of Plume-Gate around to ‘alternative’ media outlets such as Alex Jones’ InfoWars. And as it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher whose evidence was being ignored. Enter the concept of controlled opposition. Enter the term ‘gatekeeping’ or ‘gatekeeper’. I realized there were some things that Alex Jones, and many, many other so-called ‘alternative’ media outlets for that matter, would not talk about. For all intents and purposes, it appeared to me that Operation Mockingbird had spilled over into the alternative media. It wasn’t long before I concluded that FaceBook and YouTube were also under the sway of controlled opposition outlets as well.
(below) Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds.com admits he has read the NRC FOIA documents but has chosen to remain silent on the ‘silver bullet’ cover-up found within.
“Propaganda outlets often use a ‘honey-trap’ article/video to lure unsuspecting readers to their website where the bulk of disinformation awaits them. This one rare article, the one that is largely relevant and truthful, is more a recruiting tool than anything else.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style YouTube and FaceBook Infiltrations Exposed!
Since then I have come to understand that our ignorance of the concept of controlled opposition is our greatest weakness. It is the Achilles Heel of any truth movement, of any form of media that seeks to report the facts. I want you to be able to understand their methods, tactics and strategy, so you can identify who the controlled opposition is for yourself. Once we know who the imposters are, we can begin to replace them with grass-roots reporters who have allegiance only to the American Public. It is true that we have been fooled by confidence tricksters and con-men and we have willingly given our power over to those who do not have our best interests at heart. But it is also true that we don’t have to just stand by idly and let them take advantage of us. We can and we must do something about it. To change this dynamic, you will have no choice but to get involved. You must help to replace the controlled opposition. And remember, you are better than Alex Jones because you will tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth and you will tell it as soon as you have the information!
Please keep in mind that controlled opposition outlets look and sound very much like you and I. They must appear as you and I do and they must use our rhetoric because their job is to infiltrate. They are imposters, they are wolfs-in-sheep’s-clothing, they are doppelgangers. If you don’t know what to look for it is not easy to recognize controlled opposition…because it’s not supposed to be! If however, you know what to look for and you look with an open mind, you can identify controlled opposition quite easily…and once you know who they are you can remove and replace them. This is how the American Public will retake all sectors of media. It is the only way if stories like Plume-Gate are to win the attention they deserve.
13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition:
1) Controlled Opposition fools you into thinking someone is already fighting the good fight for you. You won’t have to work as hard, or maybe even at all, because Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or Adam Kokesh is doing it for you. The premise here is simple: the real army won’t go to war if it thinks another is fighting in its place. Convincing you to stand down, to not get involved because you perceive you are not needed, is one of their greatest tricks.
2) Controlled Opposition appears to be waging a battle against problem or person X. When the time is right, the ball will be dropped at a crucial point of the game, leaving the ‘enemy’ to win the day. Think of a prize fighter who has been paid to ‘take a fall’ in the 3rd round. This can even take the form of a lawsuit wherein the plaintiff will intentionally lose the case. When controlled opposition sues in court it serves the dual purpose of fooling others into thinking someone is already suing for that particular issue/matter and causing them not to engage in what they perceive would be duplicate litigation (see also #1 above).
3) Controlled opposition can be made to ‘look crazy’ at some point in the game. This can be used to discredit the real movement and genuine figureheads. When Alex Jones waves his fists around in the air and rants and raves as loud as he can it makes all ‘conspiracy theorists’ (or 2nd amendment supporters when Mr. Jones ‘flipped out’ on Piers Morgan) look bad. Think of the premise of ‘guilt by association’.
4) Controlled opposition can be selective about what they report on. Think about how long the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima have been available (July 2011) and then think about how few have actually reported on them. Sometimes the gangrenous toe is cut off to save the leg, in a manner of speaking: Fast and Furious is allowed but Plume-Gate is not. ‘Gatekeeping’ is the number one task of controlled opposition outlets. They sucker you in with small, truthful complaints, and then remain silent on the blockbuster issues. Maybe this is why you never heard of Plume-Gate or the 5,200 Pentagon/DOD child porn viewers of which dozens had Top Secret clearances.
5) Controlled opposition controls the topic of the day. Once media has been saturated with controlled propaganda outlets, the fact that so many are discussing subject X means that more often than not, this subject is considered by the masses to be the topic of the day…after all, everyone is talking about it right? Mainstream is excellent example of this: ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN and others all promote the topics they want to promote. They set the tone. They decide the subject (see also #4 above).
6) Controlled opposition promotes disinformation and fear mongering. How many times will they promote the passage of Planet X? Or the Fukushima Unit 4 spent fuel pool doomsday scenario? After gaining the public’s confidence, propagandist outlets are able to ‘muddy the waters’ by promoting bogus information along with legitimate information. Keeping society in a heightened state of fear (a symptom of certain disinformation) is another important aspect of what controlled opposition does. If you believe that Planet X is about to destroy the Earth, or that Y2K is the end of civilization as we know it, you simply won’t have time to be worried about Chem-Trails, Plume-Gate or any other problem other than that of surviving the imaginary doomsday scenario.
7) Controlled opposition promotes diversions and engages in psychological operations (Psy-Ops). A diversion could be anything from Charlie Sheen ‘freaking out’ while being interviewed by Alex Jones or something as simple as a ‘troll fight’ between controlled opposition agents on YouTube (hearken back to the Dutchsinse vs. Prophetic Seer and Dutchsinse vs. Suspicious0bservers troll fights on YouTube…what an excellent diversion from the one subject that none of them would talk about: the Plume-Gate cover-up). Psy-Ops are any operation or operations meant to persuade, change, or influence the population at large. Intimidation is a big part of modern psychological warfare. Possible scenarios might include a ‘truther’ being arrested for posting harsh words online or a reporter meeting an untimely fate (car explodes?) for being close to revealing something about Obama or the CIA. None of the situations would be real, the character(s) involved would essentially be actors fulfilling their role in a theatrical performance, made genuine and promoted by controlled opposition outlets everywhere, with the intended effect of intimidating you and keeping you from getting involved. Think of the Manning and Snowden cases. If you take them at face value, they are both stories of how you can get some serious jail time for speaking out against your government. And yet neither of these characters has revealed anything as serious as what I have in the Plume-Gate case and neither character has revealed the fact that a massive controlled opposition disinformation ring is operating with impunity all over the United States. Is this just an attempt to scare off legitimate whistle-blowers who might have legitimate information? It is important to note that when undercover agents (sockpuppet and troll accounts included) manipulate, groom or influence the threads beneath videos and articles, whether the video or story is of their own creation or not, this is essentially a psychological operation meant to persuade, change or influence your opinion.
8) Controlled Opposition performs data collection and information retrieval. They want to know what you know and when you know it. When you send them your article or information they not only ignore it, they file it away in your file under what you know. Yes, in your file. The comments you made about tipping over a FEMA truck in the PrisonPlanet threads are now in your file. Were you influenced by similar talk that came from an undercover controlled opposition agent whose job is to haunt the threads and incite others to use violent rhetoric so that it may be later used against you? Something to think about.
9) Controlled opposition can promote a bogus story as legitimate then discredit those who supported it by having controlled opposition agents, at a time of their choosing, discredit the information completely. This is called a ‘honey-trap’. Remember the ‘LIBOR shooter hoax’? Propagandists under establishment control promoted a story that claimed the Aurora and Sandy Hook shooters’ fathers were due to testify in the LIBOR scandal. It was later debunked but not until enough suckers had jumped on-board and blindly supported it without fact checking the story. Those that ran with the bogus story ended up looking incompetent and untrustworthy. Read the rest of this entry
Why I quit the Pete Santilli Show
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. They will reject the truth and chase after myths.”
2 Timothy 4:3-4
People are asking why I quit the Pete Santilli Show and they have a right to know. The reasons: hypocrisy and consorting with the enemy. Plain and Simple. How can Pete complain about Alex Jones’ aquisition of Molly Maroney, when he is drawing from the same shill circuit as InfoWars? Even to the point of interviewing Stewart Rhodes the day after Alex Jones. How is this possible? They must have known that I would have a serious problem with this, right? They must have known I cannot and will not associate myself with anyone in the Alex Jones shill-circuit, right? I can only tell you that I was shocked and dismayed. I thought this project would be different.
The video of the interview of Mr. Rhodes by Alex Jones, from Sunday the 16th, is titled: Repealing The 2nd Amendment Would Start Another Civil War. Mr. Santilli’s interview of Mr. Rhodes is titled Episode #298 – Sheriff Mack & Stewart Rhodes Discuss The Gun Grab.
Interestingly enough, Sheriff Richard Mack, another long-time guest seen in-studio at the InfoWars location, was interviewed the same day, and prior to, Mr. Rhodes interview by Mr. Santilli.
On Wednesday the 19th, Stewart Rhodes bounced back to Alex Jones for another interview and can be seen in a video titled: Gun Owners Face Their Greatest Single Threat to Liberties Since 1775.
At no time did Mr. Santilli question Mr. Rhodes about Alex Jones. At no time did Mr. Jones question Mr. Rhodes about Mr. Santilli.
(Below: Bob Tuskin offered me ‘federal notes’…here is Pete’s offer from the day before his Rhodes/Mack interview…is this an attempt to ‘buy my silence’? Dear satan: please stop trying to buy my soul…it is NOT for sale)
How is this possible? Who has the connections to land these two characters? Why would Mr. Santilli draw from the same shill circuit as Alex Jones? Why would they do this knowing how I (and many others) feel about the trolls that work for Jones? Why would Mr. Santilli invite me on his show and then pull a stunt like this? Isn’t that called ‘hanging someone out to dry’? Did they not think someone would make the connection? Isn’t it hypocritical to harp on Alex Jones over the aquisition of Molly Maroney and then interview two long-time guests (and good friends) of Alex Jones? If Dr. Judy Wood and her work is so important, why did Mr. Santilli essentially discredit her by having Stewart Rhodes and Sheriff Mack, on the very next show?
I am NOT a coincidence theorist, nor am I a fool. And while I cannot prove Mr. Santilli is a shill for having interviewed Sheriff Mack and Steweart Rhodes anymore than Mr. Santilli (or myself for that matter) could prove Alex Jones is a Stratfor shill by his aquisition of Molly Maroney, I cannot and will not allow my reputation to become further tarnished with such hypocrisy.
Thus it is with great dissapointment AND sadness that I must withdraw from Mr. Santilli’s show and withdraw my support as well. I hope you will understand.
(below) Pete Santilli threatens me, uses deplorable language and shows great respect for religion.
(Below: Pete Santilli’s YouTube Channel’s ‘Related Channels’….notice the link to Alex Jones. At this point I must conclude Mr. Santilli works for Alex Jones and was tasked with leading a bogus movement against him, just as Mark Dice did not so long ago.)
(Below: A letter the hacker group ‘anonymous’ posted on the internet exposing Pete as an FBI informant. This bit of information has been on the web since October 30th, 2013…Mr. Santilli has had plenty of time to debunk it but has not. I am expecting a full written apology from the F.B.I. for having Mr. Santilli target me.)