InfoWars is NOT ‘Fake News’
by Hatrick Penry
As you may be aware mainstream media has produced a list of ‘fake news’ sites. On that list is Alex Jones’ InfoWars. I want to be perfectly clear: InfoWars is NOT fake news. It is however, a ‘limited hangout’ operation. That is to say: some truthful information is given along with a little disinformation and a whole lot of omission of the really important things you need to know. There are a great many ‘limited hangouts’ among the so-called alternative media, which really is no alternative at all, and their purpose is to flood the pool of information with lower level malfeasance while avoiding discussion of the really big stories like Plume-Gate. The effect is to set the topic of conversation, just as mainstream has done for many years.
(Below: logo similarities….coincidence?)
Back in 2011, when InfoWars refused to cover the NRC FOIA documents that prove an orchestrated cover-up of the Fukushima plumes and fallout, even when I prompted them several times, I realized something was amiss. InfoWars was not the only ‘alternative’ media site to ignore and/or block me or my information. Ultimately, 5 years after the release of those documents, I estimate less than 1% of the so-called alternative media chose to cover this monumental story. What does this mean?
The answer: an Operation Mockingbird infiltration of alternative media has occurred, just as it did many years ago in the mainstream media.
Why would mainstream media point the finger at InfoWars if InfoWars is just another limited hangout operation?
It’s simple: mainstream has been dealt a serious blow following the 2016 election and the establishment knows that droves of people who obtained their news from mainstream sources will be turning to the alternative media for their news. If you don’t trust mainstream media and mainstream media produces a list of ‘fake news’ sites then those sites must be legit, right?
Wrong. The idea is to make sure that those disillusioned with mainstream media are steered towards the establishment controlled opposition websites and personalities….either way you are being deceived, although as I’ve stated above, you will get more truth from InfoWars than ABC News for example…and they have give you more to gain your confidence: it is a confidence trick that is being played upon the masses.
(Below: From the NRC’s FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima: proof positive that Navy sailors were sacrificed to hide the truth about how bad Fukushima really was…just keep changing the variables, re-run the modeling and kapoof! Now you don’t have to move Navy ships out of the way! How can InfoWars and Alex Jones not report on this?)
You need to understand that 95% of all media is being controlled to one degree or another….it is like the layers of an onion, the deeper you go the more truth they will give, to an extent. In the alternative media, where more truth is given, the lies and disinformation are much more effective. And in the case of omission, when 99 of 100 media outlets cover only topics A, B and C, then topics X, Y and Z are not noticed as being absent-especially when folks have never heard of them. Plume-Gate is a great example of omission. And it’s not lying if you just refuse to talk about ‘hands-off’ subjects such as the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima.
On a fundamental level it’s all about control of information and no one does it better than the establishment. To be clear: as long as these wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing operations exist, especially in the numbers that they do, our freedom of speech is being subverted and perverted. The Constitution is being violated. This, in my opinion, should be a crime: intentionally deceiving the American public, in an orchestrated manner, especially when it costs lives. Arrests should be made, charges brought and people put on trial.
To better understand the establishment’s strategy of deception, I’ve tried to classify those searching for the truth based on their level of awareness:
The 1st herd: these are the masses of indoctrinated and brainwashed who rely on mainstream sources and consider them gospel. They are deep in the matrix.
The 2nd herd: lesser in number than the 1st herd, although their ranks are swelling, the 2nd herd has awakened to the fact that mainstream news is under establishment control and cannot be trusted. Sadly, they still don’t realize that the alternative media is also under establishment control and thus they are vulnerable to disinformation and omission …..tactics I have described above.
The 3rd herd: although few in numbers, comparatively speaking, the 3rd herd understands that 95% of all media is under the sway of the establishment, to one degree or another. They are aware that much of the alternative media is a trap, waiting for unsuspecting members of the 1st herd who are waking up to the fact Mainstream Media is totally unreliable and are searching for other sources of news.
I hope this clarifies the recent ‘fake news’ list and puts it into a context you can understand. The level of deception we are experiencing is unprecedented…perhaps we should rename the age we are living in as the ‘disinformation age’ instead of the ‘information age’. There would be one tiny bit less disinformation if we did.
Lowdown and Dirty: 10 Ways the Establishment Marginalizes our Freedom of Speech
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
August 31st, 2015
Henry Kissinger once said: “Control the oil and you control nations; control food and you control people.”
But I say: “Control the oil and you control the nation, control food and you control people, control the information and you control the people’s perception of reality.”
Here’s 10 lowdown and dirty ways the establishment marginalizes our freedom of speech, controls the flow of information and ultimately, the public’s perception of what is real and what is important.
1) Search terms on Internet are stacked against the little guy. When you search the term ‘Fukushima Cover Up’ there is a reason Alex Jones and NaturalNews are at the top of the list and your blog is 10,000 pages down at the bottom.
2) YouTube subscriber counters can be inflated in favor of establishment controlled opposition channels or subscribers booted from legitimate channels. My wife has been booted from my YouTube channel at least twice and I can’t seem to break 4k subscribers.
3) Grooming of threads under videos/articles by countless ‘perception management specialists’.
4) A video/article can be made to ‘go viral’ by ‘boosting’ it’s number of views.
5) A video/article can be made to appear ‘stale’ by keeping view count artificially low.
6) Releasing a fake video/article that can easily be debunked in order to discourage further belief/investigation. For example: when investigators began to unearth evidence that ISIS was somehow connected with the CIA, intentionally photo-shopped pictures surfaced on the net showing an ISIS fighter in the back of a truck with a U.S. Army tattoo on his arm.
This was subsequently debunked in as public a way as possible by making popular on FaceBook/Snopes/internet. The idea is to ‘muddy the waters of information’. Some will think that they are being tricked into thinking ISIS is a CIA creation. Some will tire of sifting through information and disinformation and they will cease future investigation altogether.
This tactic is used with frequency: post Fukushima a map surfaced on the Internet purporting to be varying levels of radiation in the Pacific Ocean. It was in fact data showing the wave height from the tsunami across the Pacific. The map was sold to the public by countless perception management specialists as a map of Fukushima radiation. When the hook was firmly set, the map was debunked in as public a way as possible (FaceBook,Snopes,YouTube/blogs etc). When the operation was over, the waters of information were muddy enough to discourage the casual investigator from looking further. (Editors note: it is my belief that Snopes is under establishment control.)
7) Flooding of the information arena with superficial and diversionary reports by controlled opposition agents.
9) Actual assassination, although this is rarely an overt act. Most are ‘suicided’ or killed in such a way as to make the death appear natural or as if an accident.
10) Hacking/sabotage of the computers of legitimate investigative journalists.
Additional Note: establishment operatives must feign attacks upon themselves or their organization in order to appear like legitimate investigative journalists who really are under attack. This is part of their wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing strategy: an effort to blend in with the civilian population.
Operation Mockingbird Style YouTube and FaceBook Infiltrations Exposed!
By Hatrick Penry
In March of 2012 I wrote “Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!” and revealed that 95% of ‘alternative’ media outlets were controlled opposition and had, among other things, done their best to shield Obama (and the nuclear industry for that matter) from the consequences of Plume-Gate during his election run for a 2nd term.
My reasoning was simple: blockbuster evidence of a massive conspiracy and cover-up was being ignored by the so-called ‘alternative’ media. Considering the size and scope of the Plume-Gate cover-up, the incredible amount of evidence found in the FOIA documents and considering the projected 1.3 million American fatalities, it was obvious that the so-called ‘alternative’ media was no alternative at all. An ‘Operation: Mockingbird’ style infiltration had taken place just as it had years before in the mainstream media: gatekeeping and disinformation were now the order of the day.
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” ~Chinese Proverb
I want you to be able to determine for yourself what media outlets are acting in your best interest and which ones are not. When groups work together as ‘gatekeepers’ to withhold important and often incriminating information from the general public, I refer to them as ‘shill networks’ or ‘troll dens’. To determine controlled opposition outlets and their ‘satellite stations’ follow these simple steps:
1) Start with an examination of the largest, most powerful media outlets or ‘figureheads’ first.
2) Determine if they are avoiding (or reporting on very superficially-see below) one or more grave, provable stories such as Plume-Gate. Keep in mind that a media outlet specializing in economics would be excused for not reporting on Plume-Gate but would not be excused for not reporting on an economic conspiracy/fraud/crime. (The factor to consider here is one of specialization. Alternative media outlets such as InfoWars/PrisonPlanet, outlets that cover everything imaginable up to and including shape-shifting reptilians, have no excuse for avoiding the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima and the world’s largest, provable conspiracy and cover-up.)
Note: in order to bolster your case that a suspected media outlet is avoiding a story and is thus controlled opposition, forward all relevant information to that outlet, maybe even more than once if they remain silent on the matter after your first attempt. Document your evidence and allow sufficient time to expire before concluding the story will not be touched upon (or that it will be reported on superficially).
3) Once you determine that a media outlet/personality is compromised, begin an investigation into known associates: especially if they are reporters or writers. Determine if they also are not reporting on, or reporting on very superficially, the same (or other) subjects. Determine background/history of those same persons. It is important to note when there is a lack of information available about a particular media personality. Some of these characters seem to appear out of thin air. Get to know the figureheads that have little or no background.
4) Starting with the largest, most powerful compromised outlet/figurehead first, draw a map connecting other compromised outlets/figureheads to the ‘mastermind’ outlet in order of descending importance (i.e.: the closest to the central control outlet will be the most influential and those furthest away will have the least influence. )
5) You now have a ‘map’ of a suspected shill network complete with ‘master’ and ‘slave’ outlets. Compare your notes and findings with other researchers and the general public and refine your analysis as needed.
(pictured above: my original alternative media ‘troll den’ map as I saw it in March of 2012. Until I wrote ‘Plume-Gate Shocker: Media Silence Raises Troubling Questions’ and ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!’, articles which directly implicated PrisonPlanet, InfoWars and other popular alternative media figureheads as controlled opposition, there was a deafening silence on the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima. Special thanks to Alexander Higgins for his bravery in publishing ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!’ when others, like Alex Thomas of The IntelHub, refused even to read the article, let alone print it.)
It is easy to detect when a media outlet or personality is avoiding a subject in its entirety. But when an outlet reports superficially on a story, avoiding perhaps the most critical facet of the gem in question, it is much more difficult for the layman investigator to know this and understand that it is not an accident but by design.
Three examples of ‘superficial reporting’ are:
1) Reporting on Al-Qaeda terrorism without mentioning the fact that Al-Qaeda was created by U.S. intelligence.
3) Reporting on the Navy personnel that are suing TEPCO for radiation sickness but not reporting on the NRC FOIA documents that prove the NRC and Navy also knew about multiple plumes and high radiation doses and chose not to act on it.
Superficial reporting always deflects and diverts from the core issue at hand. Know the core issue and you will know the side issues by default. It is analogous to the difference between a problem and a symptom of a problem. Treating the latter will never solve the former, just as arguing or reporting on a superficial aspect of a story will likely never result in any solution, accountability or justice in that particular matter.
The YouTube and FaceBook infiltrations
“…I do notice one astonishing trend developing in the alternative media and that is the constant attention being placed on complete distractions such to the point that one can clearly see the focus of the coverage migrating toward E! News style tabloid conspiracy theories.” ~blogger Alexander Higgins
It was inevitable that our adversaries construct and promote social media like YouTube and FaceBook. With the rise of the internet and the information age, establishment think tanks knew that the potential for the general population to bypass government censors and share information directly was going to grow to dangerous levels. Information sharing that had, if nothing else, the potential to incriminate key figures in power. The countermeasure was simple: create social media websites, promote them, and then use them as a medium of control.
In order for bogus ‘alternative’ media outlets to be effective they require the assistance of ‘satellite stations’. These ‘satellite stations’, serve myriad purposes from backing up and promoting fear based propaganda and disinformation to simply joining the deafening silence on a particular subject- after all, if no one seems to be talking about it, it must be a non-issue, right? ‘Satellite stations’ also serve up a full-plate of tabloid style conspiracy theories in an effort to distract and divert the attention of the general public…have you seen the latest Bigfoot story?
‘Satellite stations’ also add legitimacy to the control outlets they serve by promoting their stories, articles and videos as if they were genuine, factual and relevant. On FaceBook and YouTube these slave outlets post and promote articles and videos that originate from the control outlet, acting as a propaganda amplifier in an effort to saturate media with superficial or diversionary stories. At the same time, the slave outlet will ‘groom’ the comment thread(s) by adding comments that agree with the article or video (often with multiple bogus sockpuppet accounts under the control of one person), by adding comments that disagree with those opposed to the article/video and by deleting comments which call into question the article/video or control outlet.
Keep in mind that much like the bogus sockpuppet accounts found on YouTube with no identifiable person(s) behind the channel, ‘satellite stations’ also operate under conditions of anonymity. You will find a distinct lack of personal pictures, a lack of viable connections to friends and family and/or a lack of history in general: the account is essentially a ‘straw-man’ profile and is likely one of many that a single person is operating. When questioned and hard-pressed to identify who they really are, as in the name and provable identity of whomever is operating the account, these wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing operatives always give themselves away when they are unable or unwilling to do so. It might be a good time to investigate your FaceBook friends and the YouTube channel(s) you are subscribed to and clean house, so to speak. Do you really know who they are? If they are real, they can prove their identity.
The Trickle-down Effect
“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.” ~G.W. Bush
Considering what we know about InfoWars’ unwillingness to report on the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima and considering the circumstances surrounding ‘Molly-Gate’ (Alex Jones aquisition of Molly Maroney from George Friedman’s STRATFOR), it should now be clear to any intelligent person that Alex Jones and company are controlled opposition (there are myriad other reasons, but for now let us settle on the two biggest ones). Thus anyone who at this point continues to promote, post and publish InfoWars stories and/or videos is either incredibly ignorant, suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance or a suspected ‘satellite’ station under the control of Alex Jones. I don’t buy the argument that a particular story or video is being posted because it has some truth to it even if others do not. Propaganda outlets often use a ‘honey-trap’ article/video to lure unsuspecting readers to their website where the bulk of disinformation awaits them. This one rare article, the one that is largely relevant and truthful, is more a recruiting tool than anything else.
The reason I advise people NOT to post articles/videos from the controlled opposition, even though they may be accurate is twofold:
1) You are essentially working as a recruiting agent for that particular outlet and
2) ‘Copying and pasting’ articles/videos from controlled opposition outlets adds a sense of legitimacy to the article/video and to the outlet itself simply because of the ‘everyone is posting it so it must be right’ mentality (also known as the ‘herd’ mentality). The mainstream media is a perfect example of this.
When copy/paste tactics are used on a large scale in concert with the ‘slave outlets’ found on YouTube, FaceBook, and other social media, the effects described above are magnified exponentially. Combine the ever-present grooming/maintenance of comment threads with an endless supply of ‘yes men’ sockpuppet accounts and you have a social engineering force to be reckoned with. It is critical you understand that InfoWars as a stand-alone propaganda outlet would only be marginally effective. Once discovered as controlled opposition, it would be very difficult to retain and acquire future victims/followers: any campaign mounted against it would be on equal footing, at least as far as the ability to project information. However, once you combine the forces of the ‘master’ outlet with the ‘slave’ outlets, then the true potential of this dynamic is realized and the propaganda machine becomes a disinformation juggernaut of incredible force.
Are you part of the problem or part of the Solution?
“Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.” ~from the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion (read my analysis here)
There are two countermeasures to the Operation: Mockingbird style alternative media, FaceBook and YouTube infiltrations:
1) Ignore controlled opposition ‘master’ and ‘slave’ outlets and ostracize their figureheads. Do not donate money to or finance their operation in any way. Do not copy/paste or link to media from these establishment mouthpieces as so doing essentially promotes and legitimizes their propaganda.
2) Stop letting others speak for you and speak out for yourself. Become a freelance investigative reporter. Start a blog and start writing. Open a YouTube channel of your own. Start calling out the trolls, shills and controlled opposition whenever and wherever you find them. Utilize the tactics and strategies from my article ‘Countermeasures to the Mass, Alternative and Independent Media Infiltrations’ listed below:
COUNTERMEASURES TO THE MASS, ALTERNATIVE AND INDEPENDENT MEDIA INFILTRATIONS:
1. You must become a citizen reporter. Carry your camera, video recorder, notepad and pen wherever you go.
2. Understand the nature of propaganda…its purpose is to control you and to ’inflame passions’…if you recognize this, it is much less effective. Once you understand what is ‘approved’ news material (Bilderberg, Kony 2012, DHS bullet acquisition, TSA, Fast and Furious, Ron Paul, Obama birth certificate, sinkhole hoax, Bigfoot etc.), and what is ‘occult’, or hidden from view (5,200 Pentagon/DOD child porn downloaders, Plume-Gate NRC FOIA documents, US helping Japan produce weapons grade plutonium), you will be able to immediately recognize the pattern. Future propaganda will be useless against you. Please read “Propaganda” by Edward Bernays and “Analysis of Selections from the ‘Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion’ relating to control of the press” if you have not already. These are MUST READS if you want to understand propaganda and controlled opposition.
3. Do NOT send your articles to other websites unless you know the editor/publisher personally. Utilize a medium such as a WordPress blog (free) instead. As long as you do not promote violence or criminal acts, NO ONE can make you shut down or remove your blog. Remember that most of these places want to sucker you in to write for them as then they have CONTROL over your work. Cut out the middleman, start a blog. Do not fall for the chat room/thread discussions, either they understand and agree or not, 100 trolls actively trying to convince everyone that up is down or hot is cold does not help. Confusing the reader is a popular tactic. Don’t let them use this to their advantage. Think of that thread/chat room as the bridge under which all the trolls live. (The exception would be if you have an intelligent and large enough group of critical thinkers amongst your subscribers that the trolls will be outnumbered and ineffective)
4. Utilize BlogTalkRadio (free), Vimeo and/or YouTube. Use multiple accounts as a back-up in case you are shut-down or hacked for bogus reasons. When you are utilizing YouTube, be sure to set your important videos to ‘creative commons’ and ask your subscribers to mirror them. In the event YT shuts your channel down, copies of your videos will still exist online and can be accessed. Those same videos can be mirrored back onto your new channel when the time comes. Shutting down a single YT channel is easy. Shutting down the hundreds that will mirror you is not.
5. Start your own website. GoDaddy.com and others offers these kinds of services for cheap. Again, you have 100% control over your work.
6. Turn away (this includes not buying their products or sending donations) from unreliable alternative media sites. By patronizing these controlled establishment propaganda outlets you only legitimize them. Refer to blogs and small ‘mom and pop’ outlets, the library, FOIA documents, books, even certain elements of the independent media…anything but the big propaganda outlets…UNLESS you are studying their methods/subject material or just want to know what they are pushing/selling the sheeple.
7. Understand what the effects of fear and intimidation have on you. The reason the FBI has had a history of harassing bloggers is because bloggers are effective. Always remember our sacred document, the Constitution of the United States of America…it guarantees your right to free speech.
8. If you can afford to, never profit from your work, never advertise, never sell products, and always give your information away for free. Use the disclaimer below and draw from public domain images and audio from websites like Musopen.org and Bing public domain images.
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos and articles may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode
9. Never and I repeat NEVER, extoll or promote violence. Only through unity and enlightenment will the world become a better place. Think MLK and Gandhi. Think about the righteous path.
Why I quit the Pete Santilli Show
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. They will reject the truth and chase after myths.”
2 Timothy 4:3-4
People are asking why I quit the Pete Santilli Show and they have a right to know. The reasons: hypocrisy and consorting with the enemy. Plain and Simple. How can Pete complain about Alex Jones’ aquisition of Molly Maroney, when he is drawing from the same shill circuit as InfoWars? Even to the point of interviewing Stewart Rhodes the day after Alex Jones. How is this possible? They must have known that I would have a serious problem with this, right? They must have known I cannot and will not associate myself with anyone in the Alex Jones shill-circuit, right? I can only tell you that I was shocked and dismayed. I thought this project would be different.
The video of the interview of Mr. Rhodes by Alex Jones, from Sunday the 16th, is titled: Repealing The 2nd Amendment Would Start Another Civil War. Mr. Santilli’s interview of Mr. Rhodes is titled Episode #298 – Sheriff Mack & Stewart Rhodes Discuss The Gun Grab.
Interestingly enough, Sheriff Richard Mack, another long-time guest seen in-studio at the InfoWars location, was interviewed the same day, and prior to, Mr. Rhodes interview by Mr. Santilli.
On Wednesday the 19th, Stewart Rhodes bounced back to Alex Jones for another interview and can be seen in a video titled: Gun Owners Face Their Greatest Single Threat to Liberties Since 1775.
At no time did Mr. Santilli question Mr. Rhodes about Alex Jones. At no time did Mr. Jones question Mr. Rhodes about Mr. Santilli.
(Below: Bob Tuskin offered me ‘federal notes’…here is Pete’s offer from the day before his Rhodes/Mack interview…is this an attempt to ‘buy my silence’? Dear satan: please stop trying to buy my soul…it is NOT for sale)
How is this possible? Who has the connections to land these two characters? Why would Mr. Santilli draw from the same shill circuit as Alex Jones? Why would they do this knowing how I (and many others) feel about the trolls that work for Jones? Why would Mr. Santilli invite me on his show and then pull a stunt like this? Isn’t that called ‘hanging someone out to dry’? Did they not think someone would make the connection? Isn’t it hypocritical to harp on Alex Jones over the aquisition of Molly Maroney and then interview two long-time guests (and good friends) of Alex Jones? If Dr. Judy Wood and her work is so important, why did Mr. Santilli essentially discredit her by having Stewart Rhodes and Sheriff Mack, on the very next show?
I am NOT a coincidence theorist, nor am I a fool. And while I cannot prove Mr. Santilli is a shill for having interviewed Sheriff Mack and Steweart Rhodes anymore than Mr. Santilli (or myself for that matter) could prove Alex Jones is a Stratfor shill by his aquisition of Molly Maroney, I cannot and will not allow my reputation to become further tarnished with such hypocrisy.
Thus it is with great dissapointment AND sadness that I must withdraw from Mr. Santilli’s show and withdraw my support as well. I hope you will understand.
(below) Pete Santilli threatens me, uses deplorable language and shows great respect for religion.
(Below: Pete Santilli’s YouTube Channel’s ‘Related Channels’….notice the link to Alex Jones. At this point I must conclude Mr. Santilli works for Alex Jones and was tasked with leading a bogus movement against him, just as Mark Dice did not so long ago.)
(Below: A letter the hacker group ‘anonymous’ posted on the internet exposing Pete as an FBI informant. This bit of information has been on the web since October 30th, 2013…Mr. Santilli has had plenty of time to debunk it but has not. I am expecting a full written apology from the F.B.I. for having Mr. Santilli target me.)