Category Archives: Michael C. Ruppert ‘Suicide’ Investigation
An open investigation into the events surrounding the alleged suicide of Michael C. Ruppert.
Lingering Questions and Red Flags Related to the Alleged Suicide of Michael C. Ruppert
by Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“Those who attack me or Hatrick Penry for pointing out the inconsistencies and reporting them to you identify themselves immediately as trolls and servants of the dark…”
-Michael C. Ruppert
(Disclaimer: In this article I make no accusations but only ask questions and point out inconsistencies. If you have a problem with my asking questions and utilizing my freedom of speech then it is your problem, not mine. Furthermore, if any of the information put forth here is in error it is purely unintentional. I waited 15 long months to receive the NAPA Sheriff’s reports on this case before I wrote a single word. If you find something in error and wish to see a correction made please send your irrefutable evidence to email@example.com.)
Official Narrative Does Not Ask The Hard Questions. Why?
Now that everyone has had time to read or listen to the official narrative about the alleged suicide of Michael C. Ruppert you may find yourself, as you read this report, asking why the official narrative didn’t include these relevant questions and red flags.
1) The scene of my Michael Ruppert’s alleged death was handled as an unattended death by suicide and not as if foul play could have been involved. Consequently his blood was only tested for common substances such as Benadryl or alcohol. Extensive testing for uncommon substances, such as GHB or Scopolamine, was not done. The body was cremated without undue delay.
(below: From the Toxicology report)
2) The identification of Michael Ruppert’s body was made by one man, the executor of his will, after dark by flashlight by eyesight, with the NAPA Sheriff’s coroner present. No effort to identify the body by fingerprints, DNA or dental analysis was made. Again, the body was cremated without undue delay.
(below: From the NAPA Sheriff’s Incident Report: Identification of the body by the executor of Michael Ruppert’s will.)
3) Within 48 hours of Michael Ruppert’s alleged death ‘close friends’ announced it was suicide by his own hand and asked the public not to spread rumors and/or conspiracy theories. An official cause of death had not been ruled and no toxicology report had been completed. How could they be sure Michael Ruppert had not been drugged? How did they know for certain he was not dead of something else before the gunshot to the head?
(below: The co-host of Michael Ruppert’s radio show ‘The Life Boat Hour’ reports on his alleged suicide.)
4) We are asked to believe what Michael Ruppert’s ‘close friends’ say about the events surrounding his alleged suicide because they are his close friends. But if an undercover FBI agent can successfully infiltrate the ‘Outlaws’ biker gang for 8 years before making arrests isn’t it possible agents had infiltrated close to Michael Ruppert? Can we trust his ‘close friends’?
5) Michael Ruppert’s alleged final email is pointed to as indisputable evidence that he committed suicide by his own hand but
a) there is a possibility his computer was on and his email open and the assassin simply typed the email and hit send or
b) the possibility exists that Michael Ruppert had his password saved on his computer and the assassin simply logged on with the push of a button or
c) since several of Michael Ruppert’s ‘close friends’ had access to his Facebook page (before and after his alleged suicide) because he gave away his password, isn’t it conceivably possible he gave his email password out as well and isn’t it possible that person(s) sent the alleged final email or
d) isn’t it conceivable that Michael Ruppert’s email was hacked and the final email sent by a CIA operative or
d) isn’t it possible he wrote the email under duress or
e) isn’t it possible Michael Ruppert wrote the final email willingly if one considers the possibility of a hoax.
6) The alleged suicide notes are pointed to as indisputable proof Michael Ruppert took his own life by his own hands but could they
a) have been written under duress or
b) been fabricated by forgery experts at the CIA or
c) written willingly if one considers the possibility of his alleged suicide being an orchestrated hoax.
(Note: there has been no handwriting analysis of the alleged suicide notes that this author is aware of.)
Reasons why Michael C. Ruppert would NOT have Committed Suicide
- Michael Ruppert had just returned from Seattle where he was interviewed for something that might later go on ‘mainstream TV’ as a series or two-hour special. He mentions FOX News and CNN. He was upbeat about his new gig and he was pleased to have a new source of income. He mentioned on his final broadcast he was under contract.
- He was very much in love with an attractive, younger woman.
- He was crazy about his dog ‘Rags’: just months prior to his alleged suicide he halted his entire life for 5 days when his canine went missing. When he found Rags he resumed his life.
(below: Michael C. Ruppert from a FaceBook post (included in full at end of article))
4. He ended his final radio broadcast by saying “We’ll be back to do this again next week.” and “We’ll see you next week on The Life Boat Hour.”
A Full Investigation Was Warranted But Not Launched
The official narrative about the alleged suicide of Michael Ruppert was accepted without question. Without having access to a toxicology report or official cause of death much of the so-called alternative media went to press with the same story that Michael Ruppert’s ‘close friends’ were promoting. Didn’t Michael Ruppert, the man who wrote about C.I.A. drug smuggling and 9/11 being an inside job deserve a full investigation to rule out foul play if nothing else? How could his ‘close friends’ be so sure he killed himself without a full analysis of his blood for every conceivable possible substance the C.I.A. could have dosed him with? If only someone had insisted on a full investigation, as if there was a possibility of foul play, there would be no lingering questions or red flags. (It is interesting to note that on the incident report of the night in question, and in the video testimony of the executor of Michael Ruppert’s will, there is no indication that authorities were informed that Michael Ruppert was the man who wrote about CIA drug smuggling and 9/11 being an inside job and that the C.I.A might have assassinated him and staged it to look like a suicide. Instead he is listed in generic terms: his occupation being a ‘writer’ and his employer being ‘free-lance’. NAPA Sheriffs were also aware that Michael Ruppert was former law enforcement by the block print on one of the suicide notes as stated in the executor’s video.)
(below: From the Incident Report)
A full investigation might have included:
- a search for shoeprints on the property in question, making plaster casts and comparing them to the shoeprints of those who had permission/reason to be on the property
- a thorough search, during daylight hours, of Michael Ruppert’s trailer, car and the property he lived on
- asking neighbors if they had heard a gunshot or gunshots or seen any suspicious activity
- searching nearby dirt roads for car tracks that may have pulled off the road
- interviewing friends, acquaintances or former band members and asking if they knew anything or had any suspicions etc.
- handwriting analysis of the alleged suicide notes
- fingerprinting of the possible crime scene including Michael Ruppert’s computer keyboard, the door to his trailer, his car and the gun itself
- a full ID of the body found including DNA, dental and fingerprinting
- a full toxicology report and extensive testing for uncommon substances such as Scopolamine, GHB or other substances that Michael Ruppert could have been dosed with
- analysis/testing of food and drink found inside Michael Ruppert’s trailer for drugs/chemical substances
- ballistics tests to confirm the bullet came from the handgun that was found on the scene
- polygraph testing of any persons of interest, including Michael Ruppert’s ‘close friends’
- detectives accounting for in detail the final months and weeks leading up to his alleged suicide, what he was reporting on, broadcasting about and all his FaceBook posts, emails and related correspondence or phone calls
- contacting the F.B.I. and asking for assistance
The simple fact is I would be unable to write this article had the case of Michael C. Ruppert’s alleged suicide received a full investigation as if the possibility of foul play existed. Why did his ‘close friends’ not insist on this? It is difficult for me to believe his ‘close friends’ did not think to mention to investigators the possibility that the C.I.A. might have assassinated Mr. Ruppert and staged the scene to look like suicide. It is difficult for me to believe his ‘close friends’ did not feel the need to have extensive testing of his blood for uncommon drugs such as Scopolamine or GHB. If they really wanted people not to spread rumors and conspiracy theories wouldn’t the prudent thing to do have been to insist on a detailed and full investigation including extensive blood work right from the start? Shouldn’t the F.B.I. have been notified immediately? Again, we are talking about a man who could have been assassinated by the C.I.A. for exposing their involvement in drug dealing and money laundering, is it possible these people do not understand the capabilities of such an organization?
Perhaps we will never know the truth about the alleged suicide of Michael C. Ruppert. Perhaps we are not meant to. But it is my hope that this article will cause those that accepted the official story as truth to begin to question it, to begin to doubt it, as I have since the beginning. Only by casting doubt on the official narrative can we have a chance of forcing a real investigation by State or Federal authorities. And anything less than a full investigation would be to dishonor a man who spent his life exposing government corruption at great risk to his personal health.
Several months prior to his alleged suicide Michael C. Ruppert was assisting me in reporting on the world’s largest provable cover-up: Plume-Gate (if you are unfamiliar with this grandiose multi-agency cover-up I link to my abstract and free eBook at the end of this article). He also helped me bring the fight to the hoax ‘anti-nuclear’ movement. The bogus ‘anti-nuclear’ movement refuses to acknowledge the contents of these documents and instead appears to be performing ‘perception management’ on the American public. To this day there continues to be a full media blackout on Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima. Plume-Gate is much bigger than 9/11 and it is all provable. Multiple agencies participated and the cover-up goes all the way to the office of the President. A study was done that projected 1.3 MILLION AMERICAN FATALITIES by the year 2030. Michael Ruppert was bringing awareness to these subjects and I suggest to you it is something that a man of his level of attention and contacts (members of Congress were known to be on his mailing list) would be silenced over. Plume-Gate is something the establishment wishes to hide from you forever if possible.
Below are some screencaptures from FaceBook posts of Mr. Ruppert and links to two videos that show that we were ruffling feathers in a big way:
Author’s Note: To my knowledge none of those asked to answer the questions in the post above ever did and interestingly enough, they still won’t do what Michael Ruppert did: cover Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima. Why?
(Below: an email Michael C. Ruppert sent to me with an ominous tone. Had we gone too far?)
(Below: Michael Ruppert, prior to his alleged suicide on the Unit 4 offload hoax)
(Below: CollapseNet posts about Michael Ruppert and Unit 4 after his alleged suicide. Is this a cover-up?)
(Below: Christina Consolo aka: RadChick has been spreading disinfo on Unit 4 for years with impunity. She is a known associate of Arnie Gundersen, who in my opinion fronts the hoax anti-nuclear movement that refuses to acknowledge the contents of the NRC FOIA documents that PROVE a multi-agency cover-up…Michael Ruppert liked to point out that these FOIA documents are court certified and admissible as evidence in a court of law.)
(Below: Christina Consolo aka: RadChick spreads disinfo and lies on the Unit 4 spent fuel in an article titled ‘Fukushima apocalypse: Years of ‘duct tape fixes’ could result in ‘millions of deaths’’. Read Chapter 4 of my book ‘Something Wicked This Way Comes’ and you’ll find 100 pages of evidence that says the fuel burned up.)
(Below: Christina Consolo aka: RadChick attempts to convince people Michael Ruppert’s suicide was genuine. Note how they focus on the VICE interview where Mr. Ruppert does mention suicide. Was the VICE documentary and Michael Ruppert’s mention of suicide to be exploited after staging his assassination to look like suicide? Was Michael Ruppert killed in an effort to keep Plume-Gate and the fact that all the fuel of unit 4 burned up and released it’s radiation to the atmosphere from the American public?)
(Below: From my article titled ‘Approach, Infiltrate, Influence, Sabotage: Patterns of Deception in the ‘Alternative’ Media and ‘Anti’ Nuclear Movement’…. Shane Russell helped me with FOIA documentation relating to Fukushima but plied me with bogus information as well. He is friends with Chistina Consolo and I suspect Arnie Gundersen as well (see story linked above)… and he attempted to bait me into slandering Mr. Gundersen. Notice how he attempts to sabotage my interview with Michael Ruppert the day of the show (12/1/13). I had to apologize later to Mr. Ruppert and advise him that since we connected, people near me were acting strangely and I hope no one I knew had offended him. After parting ways with Mr. Shane Russell, he went on to discredit me at every chance.)
Important links and videos