Search Results for naturalnews
Lowdown and Dirty: 10 Ways the Establishment Marginalizes our Freedom of Speech
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
August 31st, 2015
Henry Kissinger once said: “Control the oil and you control nations; control food and you control people.”
But I say: “Control the oil and you control the nation, control food and you control people, control the information and you control the people’s perception of reality.”
Here’s 10 lowdown and dirty ways the establishment marginalizes our freedom of speech, controls the flow of information and ultimately, the public’s perception of what is real and what is important.
1) Search terms on Internet are stacked against the little guy. When you search the term ‘Fukushima Cover Up’ there is a reason Alex Jones and NaturalNews are at the top of the list and your blog is 10,000 pages down at the bottom.
2) YouTube subscriber counters can be inflated in favor of establishment controlled opposition channels or subscribers booted from legitimate channels. My wife has been booted from my YouTube channel at least twice and I can’t seem to break 4k subscribers.
3) Grooming of threads under videos/articles by countless ‘perception management specialists’.
4) A video/article can be made to ‘go viral’ by ‘boosting’ it’s number of views.
5) A video/article can be made to appear ‘stale’ by keeping view count artificially low.
6) Releasing a fake video/article that can easily be debunked in order to discourage further belief/investigation. For example: when investigators began to unearth evidence that ISIS was somehow connected with the CIA, intentionally photo-shopped pictures surfaced on the net showing an ISIS fighter in the back of a truck with a U.S. Army tattoo on his arm.
This was subsequently debunked in as public a way as possible by making popular on FaceBook/Snopes/internet. The idea is to ‘muddy the waters of information’. Some will think that they are being tricked into thinking ISIS is a CIA creation. Some will tire of sifting through information and disinformation and they will cease future investigation altogether.
This tactic is used with frequency: post Fukushima a map surfaced on the Internet purporting to be varying levels of radiation in the Pacific Ocean. It was in fact data showing the wave height from the tsunami across the Pacific. The map was sold to the public by countless perception management specialists as a map of Fukushima radiation. When the hook was firmly set, the map was debunked in as public a way as possible (FaceBook,Snopes,YouTube/blogs etc). When the operation was over, the waters of information were muddy enough to discourage the casual investigator from looking further. (Editors note: it is my belief that Snopes is under establishment control.)
7) Flooding of the information arena with superficial and diversionary reports by controlled opposition agents.
9) Actual assassination, although this is rarely an overt act. Most are ‘suicided’ or killed in such a way as to make the death appear natural or as if an accident.
10) Hacking/sabotage of the computers of legitimate investigative journalists.
Additional Note: establishment operatives must feign attacks upon themselves or their organization in order to appear like legitimate investigative journalists who really are under attack. This is part of their wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing strategy: an effort to blend in with the civilian population.
Achilles Heel: 13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“There are fake enmities between fake shows, and a circuit of ‘actors’ and shills posing as informants or experts or former government agents; all the while leading the ‘former’ sheep around in circles and in the opposite direction of the most important things they need to know.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!!!
(below) ABC News and InfoWars logo similarities
It was not until I broke the Plume-Gate story, back in February of 2012, that I began to realize what controlled opposition was, or even that it existed. The idea that someone or some organization would hire a person or group of persons to attack them, intentionally, sounds absurd. But once you examine the concept of controlled opposition, once you have direct contact with them, once you understand their methods, tactics and strategy, then you can clearly see that controlled opposition is singularly the most important tool in the toolbox of the establishment. In the case of Plume-Gate, the multi-agency conspiracy to conceal and cover-up Fukushima’s radioactive plume and fallout from Americans, I found that there was a massive effort underway, amongst controlled opposition propaganda outlets, to cover-up the cover-up.
As it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher who was forwarding the evidence of Plume-Gate around to ‘alternative’ media outlets such as Alex Jones’ InfoWars. And as it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher whose evidence was being ignored. Enter the concept of controlled opposition. Enter the term ‘gatekeeping’ or ‘gatekeeper’. I realized there were some things that Alex Jones, and many, many other so-called ‘alternative’ media outlets for that matter, would not talk about. For all intents and purposes, it appeared to me that Operation Mockingbird had spilled over into the alternative media. It wasn’t long before I concluded that FaceBook and YouTube were also under the sway of controlled opposition outlets as well.
(below) Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds.com admits he has read the NRC FOIA documents but has chosen to remain silent on the ‘silver bullet’ cover-up found within.
“Propaganda outlets often use a ‘honey-trap’ article/video to lure unsuspecting readers to their website where the bulk of disinformation awaits them. This one rare article, the one that is largely relevant and truthful, is more a recruiting tool than anything else.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style YouTube and FaceBook Infiltrations Exposed!
Since then I have come to understand that our ignorance of the concept of controlled opposition is our greatest weakness. It is the Achilles Heel of any truth movement, of any form of media that seeks to report the facts. I want you to be able to understand their methods, tactics and strategy, so you can identify who the controlled opposition is for yourself. Once we know who the imposters are, we can begin to replace them with grass-roots reporters who have allegiance only to the American Public. It is true that we have been fooled by confidence tricksters and con-men and we have willingly given our power over to those who do not have our best interests at heart. But it is also true that we don’t have to just stand by idly and let them take advantage of us. We can and we must do something about it. To change this dynamic, you will have no choice but to get involved. You must help to replace the controlled opposition. And remember, you are better than Alex Jones because you will tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth and you will tell it as soon as you have the information!
Please keep in mind that controlled opposition outlets look and sound very much like you and I. They must appear as you and I do and they must use our rhetoric because their job is to infiltrate. They are imposters, they are wolfs-in-sheep’s-clothing, they are doppelgangers. If you don’t know what to look for it is not easy to recognize controlled opposition…because it’s not supposed to be! If however, you know what to look for and you look with an open mind, you can identify controlled opposition quite easily…and once you know who they are you can remove and replace them. This is how the American Public will retake all sectors of media. It is the only way if stories like Plume-Gate are to win the attention they deserve.
13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition:
1) Controlled Opposition fools you into thinking someone is already fighting the good fight for you. You won’t have to work as hard, or maybe even at all, because Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or Adam Kokesh is doing it for you. The premise here is simple: the real army won’t go to war if it thinks another is fighting in its place. Convincing you to stand down, to not get involved because you perceive you are not needed, is one of their greatest tricks.
2) Controlled Opposition appears to be waging a battle against problem or person X. When the time is right, the ball will be dropped at a crucial point of the game, leaving the ‘enemy’ to win the day. Think of a prize fighter who has been paid to ‘take a fall’ in the 3rd round. This can even take the form of a lawsuit wherein the plaintiff will intentionally lose the case. When controlled opposition sues in court it serves the dual purpose of fooling others into thinking someone is already suing for that particular issue/matter and causing them not to engage in what they perceive would be duplicate litigation (see also #1 above).
3) Controlled opposition can be made to ‘look crazy’ at some point in the game. This can be used to discredit the real movement and genuine figureheads. When Alex Jones waves his fists around in the air and rants and raves as loud as he can it makes all ‘conspiracy theorists’ (or 2nd amendment supporters when Mr. Jones ‘flipped out’ on Piers Morgan) look bad. Think of the premise of ‘guilt by association’.
4) Controlled opposition can be selective about what they report on. Think about how long the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima have been available (July 2011) and then think about how few have actually reported on them. Sometimes the gangrenous toe is cut off to save the leg, in a manner of speaking: Fast and Furious is allowed but Plume-Gate is not. ‘Gatekeeping’ is the number one task of controlled opposition outlets. They sucker you in with small, truthful complaints, and then remain silent on the blockbuster issues. Maybe this is why you never heard of Plume-Gate or the 5,200 Pentagon/DOD child porn viewers of which dozens had Top Secret clearances.
5) Controlled opposition controls the topic of the day. Once media has been saturated with controlled propaganda outlets, the fact that so many are discussing subject X means that more often than not, this subject is considered by the masses to be the topic of the day…after all, everyone is talking about it right? Mainstream is excellent example of this: ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN and others all promote the topics they want to promote. They set the tone. They decide the subject (see also #4 above).
6) Controlled opposition promotes disinformation and fear mongering. How many times will they promote the passage of Planet X? Or the Fukushima Unit 4 spent fuel pool doomsday scenario? After gaining the public’s confidence, propagandist outlets are able to ‘muddy the waters’ by promoting bogus information along with legitimate information. Keeping society in a heightened state of fear (a symptom of certain disinformation) is another important aspect of what controlled opposition does. If you believe that Planet X is about to destroy the Earth, or that Y2K is the end of civilization as we know it, you simply won’t have time to be worried about Chem-Trails, Plume-Gate or any other problem other than that of surviving the imaginary doomsday scenario.
7) Controlled opposition promotes diversions and engages in psychological operations (Psy-Ops). A diversion could be anything from Charlie Sheen ‘freaking out’ while being interviewed by Alex Jones or something as simple as a ‘troll fight’ between controlled opposition agents on YouTube (hearken back to the Dutchsinse vs. Prophetic Seer and Dutchsinse vs. Suspicious0bservers troll fights on YouTube…what an excellent diversion from the one subject that none of them would talk about: the Plume-Gate cover-up). Psy-Ops are any operation or operations meant to persuade, change, or influence the population at large. Intimidation is a big part of modern psychological warfare. Possible scenarios might include a ‘truther’ being arrested for posting harsh words online or a reporter meeting an untimely fate (car explodes?) for being close to revealing something about Obama or the CIA. None of the situations would be real, the character(s) involved would essentially be actors fulfilling their role in a theatrical performance, made genuine and promoted by controlled opposition outlets everywhere, with the intended effect of intimidating you and keeping you from getting involved. Think of the Manning and Snowden cases. If you take them at face value, they are both stories of how you can get some serious jail time for speaking out against your government. And yet neither of these characters has revealed anything as serious as what I have in the Plume-Gate case and neither character has revealed the fact that a massive controlled opposition disinformation ring is operating with impunity all over the United States. Is this just an attempt to scare off legitimate whistle-blowers who might have legitimate information? It is important to note that when undercover agents (sockpuppet and troll accounts included) manipulate, groom or influence the threads beneath videos and articles, whether the video or story is of their own creation or not, this is essentially a psychological operation meant to persuade, change or influence your opinion.
8) Controlled Opposition performs data collection and information retrieval. They want to know what you know and when you know it. When you send them your article or information they not only ignore it, they file it away in your file under what you know. Yes, in your file. The comments you made about tipping over a FEMA truck in the PrisonPlanet threads are now in your file. Were you influenced by similar talk that came from an undercover controlled opposition agent whose job is to haunt the threads and incite others to use violent rhetoric so that it may be later used against you? Something to think about.
9) Controlled opposition can promote a bogus story as legitimate then discredit those who supported it by having controlled opposition agents, at a time of their choosing, discredit the information completely. This is called a ‘honey-trap’. Remember the ‘LIBOR shooter hoax’? Propagandists under establishment control promoted a story that claimed the Aurora and Sandy Hook shooters’ fathers were due to testify in the LIBOR scandal. It was later debunked but not until enough suckers had jumped on-board and blindly supported it without fact checking the story. Those that ran with the bogus story ended up looking incompetent and untrustworthy. Read the rest of this entry
Debunking ‘Alternative’ media disinformation on Fukushima Unit 4 SFP
by Hatrick Penry
(above: psy-op logo)
The same ‘alternative’ media outlets who have refused to report on Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA documents seem to be promoting, in an organized and orchestrated fashion, disinformation regarding the situation with the Fukushima Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool. A perpetual Unit 4 ‘doomsday’ scenario is being promoted on a regular basis. If it’s not the threat of Unit 4 collapsing and destroying all life on Earth it’s the threat of an accident during the offloading of spent fuel bundles from Unit 4 causing certain doom for our planet. The problem with this is, according to what I have read thus far in the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima, the worst of the worst has already happened with the Unit 4 SFP…a complete loss of coolant and a zirconium cladding fire. The result would likely have been melted fuel rods and a mass of super-heated corium.
The purpose of this organized campaign of disinformation and fear-mongering is to convince you that the worst of the worst has NOT already happened with the Unit 4 spent fuel pool and the bundles of fuel rods stored there. By extension, this is just another facet of the gem of a cover-up I call Plume-Gate.
To be clear: I would like to stress that I do not have absolute proof that the fuel rods at the Unit 4 spent fuel pool have melted and are irretrievable. But what I can tell you is that everything I have read thus far in the NRC FOIA documents stands in direct contradiction to what we are being told by these ‘alternative’ media outlets. Please examine the evidence and decide for yourself…
(below) NaturalNews propaganda and fear mongering from May 6th, 2012.
(below) More propaganda from October 16th, 2012. This time Unit 4 is ‘…on verge of complete collapse’.
(below) Fast forward to 2013…the deception continues…and the fear mongering!
(below) Satellite stations on FaceBook and YouTube parrot the original article. If you’ve read one of these reports on Unit 4, you’ve read them all.
(below) Known disinformation outlet RT refuses to report on Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA documents but isn’t above a bit of fear mongering…
(below) Disinformation and gatekeeping king Alex Jones continues to regurgitate the same old propaganda and fear mongering. Interestingly enough, Mr. Jones knows all about the NRC FOIA documents…because I sent him all the information, even haunting his YouTube videos and ‘calling him out’ when it became obvious he was purposefully avoiding Plume-Gate. Why won’t he reveal what the NRC FOIA documents say about Unit 4?
(below) February of 2012: I send InfoWars everything they need to know about Plume-Gate and the cover-up and conspiracy indicated in the NRC FOIA documents. There is no excuse for the so-called leader in ‘alternative’ media to remain ignorant and promote inaccurate information this late in the game, especially when the facts were handed to them on a silver platter back in February of 2012. The sad fact is, as I put the finishing touches on my book about Plume-Gate in late August of 2013, InfoWars has yet to read or report on one word from the FOIA documents.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima: “U4 situation is deteriorating, SFP water inventory is lost.”
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: “…U4 zirc fire SFP, catastrophe”
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: March 29th…lighting just now being returned to U4 control room. A prolonged station blackout is the worst case scenario at a nuclear power plant.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: NRC was adamant that SFP 4 had lost all water.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: discussion of the core interacting with concrete…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: more discussion of Unit 4 melted fuel and interaction with concrete…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: “…the assumption on 4, unfortunately, it’s still too close to real.” Also note the mention of no steam coming off Unit 4…this indicates a ‘boil off’ of the water inventory.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: “…we included 100-percent fuel destruction on the Unit 4 pool…”
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: No steam off Unit 4 for days indicates a boil-off of the water inventory.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: No steaming off Unit 4 since early in the event…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: more discussion of melted fuel interacting with concrete.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: “…quite frankly we still think 4 is a melt on the floor in there.”
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: even more discussion of melted fuel interacting with concrete…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: March 27th, 2011…Unit 4 still without power…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: April 8th, 2011…
(below) Everything you ever wanted to know about a zirconium cladding fire but were afraid to ask.
(below) A search of the internet for ‘zirconium fire’ yields this TEPCO picture.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: an email to Marty Virgillio from March 17th, 2011…Alion’s Chairman and CEO will provide technical assistance with ‘junk shot’ patch of the crack in Unit 4…
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: Stopping the Leak at Fukushima.
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: “Proposal to handle dried Spent fuel pool.docx”. Note that SFP releases will be mostly radioactive gasses such as Xenon and Krypton.
(below) My apologies for the next 3 pictures…I didn’t have screencapture back when I took these in 2011. This modeling was done by NILU and represents Xenon distribution over North America on May 10th, 2011.
(below) Another NILU model of Xenon (Xe-133), it’s hard to see but the map is of the coast of China and Taiwan. The spent fuel pool at Unit 4 would have produced incredible amounts of Xenon if the fuel assemblies melted.
(below) From NILU. Modeling of Xe-133 over Europe from 4.18.11. ZOIKES!!!
(below) From the NRC FOIA documents: evidence that the fuel storage pond at Unit 4 was on fire and releasing radioactivity directly into the atmosphere.
Analysis of Selections from the ‘Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion’ relating to control of the press
Analysis of Selections from the ‘Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion’ relating to control of the press
By Tony Muga aka: Hatrick Penry
(Author’s note: remember that the ‘Wise Men of Zion’ are essentially the NWO/illuminati. Also, the word ‘goyim’ has been replaced with ‘sheeple’ [meaning a person who has not awakened to the true reality], the word ‘organ’ has been replaced with ‘outlet’ [meaning an outlet of the press: radio station, newspaper, magazine, online website, etc].
“If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ~Malcolm X
Protocol No. 12 (read the entire Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion here or read Bill Cooper’s book ‘Behold a Pale Horse’ wherein the entire manual is included)
We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? (1) It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. (2) We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, (3) will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any outlet of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party outlets might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. (4) I beg you to note that among those making attacks upon us will also be outlets established by us, but they will attack exclusively points that we have pre-determined to alter.
[(1) The press certainly does ‘excite and inflame those passions’ of which the establishment desires. A great example of this, other than the standard war propaganda meant to vilify the ‘enemy’, is the host of YouTube videos highlighting police brutality that are circulating on the internet and many alternative media sites. The result of all these outlets constantly harping on this issue is the creation of an ‘us vs. them’ mentality between the citizenry and police. When watching a media outlet of any sort that is heavily financed or considered popular, always ask yourself: what is my initial reaction to this report emotionally? You might find that later, when you are calm and focused, you feel differently about it.
(2) This passage indicates the intent to control ALL information outlets. Controlling one or a few will be ineffective.
(3) The beginning of this passage indicates that the state is already under their control and then goes on to imply that it will be used as a tool to restrict outlets of the press by way of taxes, stamps, permits, fines, insurance requirements and a host of other financial attacks. These measures also generate income for the state.
(4) Once all press outlets are under control of the establishment, the plan is to ‘simulate’ attacks on themselves (one outlet under their control attacking another outlet under their control) and thus determining the subject of the attacks. If you don’t control ALL of the press, the REAL issue might be broadcast to the public…so absolute full spectrum control is the desired goal. Simulating attacks also helps to build credibility…if a ‘bad guy’ is attacking a ‘good guy’, the good guy must be good, right? In ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media CIA Infiltration’ I suggested the Alex Jones vs. The Young Turks was just such a tactic.]
(5) Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.
[(5) Total control of all information is the goal. In the mainstream media, total control was attained long ago by the CIA with corporate backing (see Operation Mockingbird). Also, during an ‘emergency’ or war, the Wartime Information Security Program kicks in and the information dragnet is complete, with full legal backing and punishment for those who do not cooperate. If you ever wonder why the nightly news is the same on each channel you turn to on TV you know now it is by design. Watch the movie ‘Full Metal Jacket’ and pay close attention to the scene where the Stars and Stripes editor-in-chief decides what will be reported on and how. The implication by the director, Stanley Kubrick, is that the military believes it must practice deception to keep morale up and win the war.]
If already now (6) we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the sheeple communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; (7) if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what sheeple stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ….
[(6) Simply put, the establishment controls the flow of information, and thus the only view of the world the public has is the one approved of and provided by the elite (i.e. an illusory one).
(7) If there exists nothing to stop the state from hiding what it is doing (calling something a ‘state secret’ or classifying something under ‘national security’ is a common tactic of concealment) then the elite expect to not only rule the world, but to bring out in the open all their acts of evil once they have attained total control. The protocols constantly stress that the deception and trickery need only continue until outright control by force may be established when necessary.]
Let us turn again to the future of the printing press.(8) Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures the instrument of thought will become an educative means on the hands of our government, which will no longer allow the mass of the nation to be led astray in by ways and fantasies about the blessings of progress.
[(8) Essentially what is being asserted is that if the state requires a license or permit to publish or print, the state may revoke that same permit or license at any time. If your story portrays the establishment in a negative light, your license may be cancelled or simply not renewed. If you report from the approved subject material, there will be no problems (and perhaps even assistance). By controlling who is allowed to publish, and by default WHAT is allowed to be published, the state becomes an educator of the masses (in much the same way as school curriculum is carefully chosen by the state in an effort to indoctrinate the youth).
We turn to the periodical press. (9) We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. (10) At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. (11) And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.
[(9) If you are printing or producing periodicals on a small scale (i.e. the smaller outlets tend not to be in league with the big boys), the idea is to make it even more difficult to do so by levying exorbitant taxes and/or fees. Financial weapons can cripple a writer by costing him more time and money than is expected or available.]
(12) Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind…. (13) If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. (14) This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.
[(12) The more media outlets that the establishment controls, the less influence the private press has. This is a very simple but critical equation. The old adage ‘there is strength in numbers’ certainly applies.
(13) If an anti-nuclear energy website comes into creation, you are instructed to surround it with three websites that are pro-nuclear energy. This also creates the appearance of legitimate dissent. In my opinion, the ratio today is stacked even more in favor of the controllers.
(14) This passage speaks to the left/right paradigm we are so familiar with in America. In the case of our two political parties, the Democrats and Republicans, some may argue there is little difference other than gay rights and abortion, but when it comes to establishing bogus press outlets you must create them as polar opposites ‘thereby creating confidence’ in them. It is this fake, theatrical conflict that fools people into believing they are genuine. This kind of tactic is common in both the mainstream and alternative media today. ]
9) In the front rank will stand (15) outlets of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.
[(15) The front rank will be the well-known establishment mouthpieces that never deviate from their positions. Examples might be the IAEA, FOX News, CNN, New York Times, or HSToday.us. Generally speaking, these press outlets never stray from their course of protecting the establishment’s interests. The very fact these propaganda outlets have maintained the same unwavering positions for so long is what makes many people wary of them: they have the least ability to sway the undecided masses.]
10) In the second rank will be the (16) semi-official outlet’s, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.
[(16) Semi-official outlets are designed to sway the public in one direction or another. To do this, some good information must be given in order to gain confidence, but at some point a wrong view will be extolled as right. In Chapter 10 [book in progress ;)] titled ‘The Setup’, I discuss a number of ways to control and influence people minds by controlling not only the press outlet and thus the articles themselves, but by stocking the chat rooms and threads with agents of propaganda who act as if they are unrelated general public, but who are really in the employ of said outlet. There are also computer programs that simulate human communication, only a sentence or two usually does the trick, that are launched into chat rooms and threads, posting up favorable propaganda for the establishment. More on this in Chapter 10, ‘The Setup’. Examples of ‘semi-official’ outlets are the Huffington Post or Yahoo News. If your news source does not fall easily into the mainstream or alternative categories, then it is likely a ‘semi-official’ outlet.]
11) In the third rank (17) we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its outlets, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.
[(17) Creation and maintenance of controlled opposition is what this segment is all about. If one considers the vast sums of money at the disposal of the global elite, and the fact that the mainstream media was corrupted long ago, it was really only a matter of time before the same ‘mockingbird-like’ procedure was performed on the internet with the alternative media. Furthermore, we are instructed that at least one outlet will appear to be the polar opposite of the establishment. The purpose of this is to draw out the enemy so that he may be studied. In Chapter 10, ‘The Setup’, I explain this tactic in greater detail.
All our (18) newspapers will be of all possible complexions — aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical – for so long, of course, as the constitution exists …. Like the Indian idol “Vishnu” they will have a hundred hands, and (19) every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. (20) Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
[(18) The controlled opposition will be wide-ranging and varied and the pretense of freedom of speech need only be maintained until outright rule by brute force may be established. Also consider that advances in mind control technology will likely make brute force an unnecessary option in the near future.
Keep in mind that although major issues like Plume-Gate and the Pentagon child porn downloaders are, by-and-large, swept under the rug by the alternative media, the giving of factual, verifiable ’small fires’, is still causing an awakening…and any awakening represents a danger to the establishment. I must conclude that the alternative media is analogues to the red cape of the matador, constantly keeping the attention of the bull focused away from the real enemy.
(19) Having such a wide variety of propaganda outlets serves to better know what public opinion is at any particular time. When the public is agitated over an issue, the establishment will immediately know it and may thus respond in a timely manner. See Chapter 10 for some common tactics used to suppress or mitigate damaging information
(20) If you own most of the press outlets, you have an opportunity to define the topics of the day or to decide not to discuss something at all. This is part of the social programming or the social automation of a society. Television has been the tool of choice for many years in this area.]
In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day.(21) By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our outlets will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.
[(21) Simulated conflict between outlets under establishment control affords the power elite the opportunity to express themselves with anonymity. ‘Sham fights’ also serve to build credibility as I explain further in Chapter 10. An important idea to take away from this segment is that fake, theatrical performances are the order of the day…does this kind of activity spread beyond the press? Could there be staged shootings or other events around the nation using actors, props and theatrics? This is the premise of the movie ‘Wag the Dog’ starring Dustin Hoffman and the contention of many conspiracy scientists. Give me the actors and I’ll give you the simulated conflict.
It is important to understand that outlets under establishment control never discuss the actual ‘essence of the matter’ but dance around it by keeping the subject close, but not right on the bulls-eye, so-to-speak. The argument over 9/11 is a great example. Much energy and time has been expended on the debate about HOW the event happened, but no one speaks to the crux of the matter, namely that it was a criminal act, not an act of war. Thus, the invasion and occupation of anywhere in the Mideast has been an unconstitutional one. What would happen if Christian extremists hi-jacked planes in Russia and flew them into buildings in their financial district? Now I ask you, how many alternative media sources are rambling on about thermite or holograms or nuclear bombs, when the real debate should be about why Congress and the President have conducted an illegal and unconstitutional invasion and occupation? The fact this was never addressed and thus never resolved has only led to further illegal and unconstitutional wars.]
(22) These attacks upon us will also serve another purpose, namely, that our subjects will be convinced to the existence of full freedom of speech and so give our agents an occasion to affirm that all outlets which oppose us are empty babblers, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.
[(22) It has been said that voting is the new opiate of the masses, but controlled media also keeps the public at large in a near hypnotic state, almost as if drugged. They are fooled into believing the illusion of freedom of speech, for how can there not be freedom of speech when such conflict exists between Fox News and CNN or between the mainstream media and the ‘alternative’ media? Simulated conflict in and of itself is can be considered news: news that distracts from legitimate debate about real issues.
Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods (23) we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquillize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it ….(24) we shall have a sure triumph over our opponents since they will not have at their disposition outlets of the press in which they can give full and final expression to their views owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.
[(23) This segment shows how the overall intention is to manipulate the public’s thoughts and feelings by manipulating the information they are allowed to receive. Americans can be brought to focus on an issue or to forget about an issue. Americans can also be persuaded in one direction or another, even as far as the act of voting, or just left confused and unable to come to a decision at all about a particular problem. Printing lies and truth simultaneously in different press outlets that are under establishment control is also a way of ‘testing the water’ about an issue…will the public believe story A or story B? At some point, we the American public must ask ourselves: how do we know that something we are told is true? I am told all the planets in our solar system are warming but how do I know that for certain when I lack the scientific equipment and know-how to take the measurements myself? Perhaps we should spend more time fact checking to the best of our ability and then confer with family and friends…
Now back to (23): If you combine this total control of the press with actors on the street, staged events and bogus coverage of those actors and events in the press, the manipulation rises to a whole new level. Could the public be incited to violence? If one examines the media hype surrounding the Trayvon Martin case, hype which included skin-head and Black Panther agitators (actors?) seen on TV and in the press, it certainly looks like an attempt to ‘excite’ the public. What else can I conclude when such a level of attention is not brought to the slayings of other youths around the country (Chicago, for example) until an election year where the President needs the black vote more than ever before…then all of a sudden Al Sharpton appears like magic down in Sanford trying to shut the town down? I do not believe that Obama’s statement to the effect that if he had a son it he would have looked like Trayvon is anything but a carefully planned political maneuver that’s purpose is to curry favor among African-American voters.
(24) This final part of Section 15 boasts of a ‘sure triumph’ due to the fact that the opposition is denied the ability to reach the public effectively because all venues are under establishment control. Why has Plume-Gate not exploded all over the alternative media, thereby forcing itself on the mainstream media and thereby forcing DOJ indictments and trials? Why 69 days for NaturalNews to break the story and 70 days for PrisonPlanet? If I had not written ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media CIA Infiltration’ would either of these two alternative press outlets have even reported on it? I implore you to visit the two sites and compare the level of attention given to the ‘fast and furious’ debacle and Plume-Gate. Compare the level of attention given to ‘Kony 2012’ and the NRC FOIA documents and cover-up that resulted in thousands of American deaths. I would like to know, just how do these news organizations prioritize what they will be writing about? Am I expected to believe they are disorganized on a level never before seen? Why would anyone continue to rely on a source as incompetent as that?
(25) Trial shots like these, fired by us in the third rank of our press, in case of need, will be energetically refuted by us in our semi-official organs.
[(25) The alternative media’s claims may be refuted by the semi-official outlets. Official outlets of the front rank do not have the credibility, as discussed previously, that the semi-official outlets do, thus they are not generally the ones to refute the alternative media’s assertions. For example, if you want to hide the fact your military has a secret moon base; you run an article in the 3rd rank (the alternative press) extolling the possibility of said moon base only to refute that claim in the 2nd rank of semi-official outlets, thus controlling both sides of the argument and thus having the ability to make the original claim look ridiculous. Think of a prize fight that has been rigged. One of the fighters will be taking a dive tonight because he is paid to do so. He can be instructed to last 7 rounds before going down or he can be instructed to fake a knock-out in the first round. Controlling both sides of any conflict is the key.]
Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: (26) all outlets of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other …. These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country-the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.
[(26) Just like most politicians have an FBI file with every criminal and immoral act they can catalogue in it, a file that may be used to sway an uncooperative Senator’s mind if so needed, so do the media figureheads. In fact, as you can clearly read, no journalist will ever be admitted unless they have some skeletons in their closet to extort or bribe them with. A perfect example is the Justice Department political hit of Rod Blagojevich and Elliot Spitzer. Sure they have committed crimes, the same crimes as everyone else who rises to that level. So why don’t they bust each and every one? For the simple fact that they are doing what they are told, it’s only when they step out of line that the heat is turned up, so to speak. This is how journalists are controlled. This is why they never speak out. This condition is applicable to anyone who climbs to a high enough level: journalists, entertainers, corporate leaders…anyone. Power is not granted unless there is a safety measure put in place. Now you know why good people have no place in the power structure.
Our calculations are especially extended to the provinces. It is indispensable for us to inflame there those hopes and impulses with which we could at any moment fall upon the capital, and we shall represent to the capitals that these expressions are the independent hopes and impulses of the provinces. Naturally, the source of them will be always one and the same – ours. (27) What we need is that, until such time as we are in the plenitude of power, the capitals should find themselves stifled by the provincial opinion of the nations, I.E., of a majority arranged by our agentur. What we need is that at the psychological moment the capitals should not be in a position to discuss an accomplished fact for the simple reason, if for no other, that it has been accepted by the public opinion of a majority in the provinces.
[(27) Popular opinion is created by owning all sides of media and inserting controlled figureheads (referred to as an ‘agentur’ by the Protocols of the Wise Men) who promote a particular agenda. If mass media, alternative media and the independent media by and large promote the same ideology, the sheeple will believe it to be true and genuine. The Protocols are clear to point out, once again, that this theatrical charade need only continue until outright force is able to rule the day. Then the illusion will be dropped and the guns will come out in force.
(28) When we are in the period of the new regime (NWO) transitional to that of our assumption of full sovereignty we must not admit any revelation by the press of any form of public dishonesty; it is necessary that the new regime should be thought to have so perfectly contended everybody that even criminality has disappeared…Cases of the manifestation of criminality should remain known only to their victims and to chance witnesses – no more.
[(28) In my opinion we are in the transitional period of the new regime right now (year 2012) and clearly the NWO wants the regime to look as legitimate as possible. Unfortunately, for this to be so, a crackdown on journalists and reporters and free speech will be necessary. Freedom of speech will, for all intents and purposes, be eliminated. The sheeple will love their New World Order because they will think it benign. This is the essence of their illusion: to make you think a wolf is a sheep.
Top Ten Reasons why Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA Transcripts pertaining to Fukushima are being suppressed
Top Ten Reasons why Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA Transcripts pertaining to Fukushima are being suppressed
By Tony Muga aka: Hatrick Penry
Not long after I wrote about the NRC FOIA Documents pertaining to Fukushima and the vast multi-agency conspiracy to hide the radioactive plume and fallout from American citizens, I realized that alternative media was, for the most part, avoiding the subject. I had been a huge fan of Alex Jones for several years, even paying for a subscription to PrisonPlanet, but when I considered how big this conspiracy was and the number of deaths involved, I knew something was terribly wrong when Mr. Jones and his organization remained silent on the matter. I had never written for the alternative media before and just assumed it was everything I had imagined it to be. I thought they reported on all the difficult subjects that the mainstream would not. Boy was I wrong.
I wrote ‘Plume-Gate Shocker: Media Silence Raises Troubling Questions’ when I realized that InfoWars and PrisonPlanet had no intention of reporting on this blockbuster story, even though I had sent them all the information, links to specific NRC FOIA documents, and a copy of my article.
I haunted the AlexJones Channel on YouTube, posting links to my article and pointing out that InfoWars wouldn’t touch the NRC Fukushima FOIA transcripts with a 100 foot pole. Finally, in desperation, I wrote ‘Alex Jones Troll Den/Shill Network Exposed!!!’ and it was picked up by Alexander Higgins, re-titled ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media CIA Infiltration Exposed!!!’, and published on his blog. Alexander Higgins understood what I was talking about, as shown in the screen-capture of his ‘editor’s note’ below:
I was using my ‘HatrickPenry’ pseudo-name when I wrote articles questioning alternative media so I could continue to write for The Intel Hub, even though I was beginning to suspect that Bob Tuskin and Alex Thomas were ignoring the fact that the ‘alternative’ media was 99.9% silent on the most grandiose, provable, cover-up and conspiracy of all time.
From my book ‘Alternative Media Meltdown’:
‘Not long after ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media CIA Infiltration’ was published, during an episode of the ‘Bob Tuskin Show’, I found out first-hand just how opposed The Intel Hub was to questioning the alternative media. The first time I was booted off the show and logged back in (under an anonymous name now) I posted a link to the ‘Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media CIA Infiltration’ and was promptly booted again. Logging back in a third time I was dismayed to find Alex Thomas bashing my article, making fun of it and stating how ridiculous it was! I did not hesitate to tell him who I was and how I thought about it, after all the story is over 5,000 words…there was no way he could have read it in such a short time. What I saw that night was swift judgment without even considering the evidence…something I would later come to find is a common tactic amongst the establishment mouthpieces and debunkers. Were they hiding something? Dismissing the possibility of an alternative media CIA infiltration is something a CIA infiltrator might do.’
When May rolled around I had almost given up on the NRC Fukushima Transcripts and ‘Plume-Gate’. I was writing satire to keep from going insane. Knowing about the cover-up that produced a death toll of over 40,000 Americans (not all could be saved but asking pregnant women to stay indoors could only have helped), knowing it was all PROVABLE in the FOIA transcripts, AND now knowing that the so-called-alternative-media was totally bought and paid for (right down to Alex Jones himself) was maddening.
So when Bob Tuskin called me and said that PrisonPlanet and NaturalNews had quoted me from my article and had asked if I might be able to be interviewed that Friday, I was surprised to say the least. Had they not read my articles accusing them of remaining silent about the NRC FOIA transcripts? Hatrick Penry is a pseudo-name, but if you Google my articles you will come across my real name and my WordPress Blog…it’s not that hard to discover the connection.
‘Plume-Gate’ Shocker: Media Silence Raises Troubling Questions’ has my name right on it and at the bottom I specifically state that I sent all the information to InfoWars and PrisonPlanet without any response. Something was fishy. Bob asked me to forward my email address to Alex but Alex already had it, after all, he did publish several of my articles, so why was I being asked to send info Alex already had? Later, when no one called me back at all, and the Friday PrisonPlanet show came and went, I began to figure things out. Arnie Gunderson was the guest and as usual, he never elaborates on the NRC FOIA transcripts relating to Fukushima and the implications thereof. Nor have I ever heard him discuss the MOX fuel situation from Daiichi unit #3. Gunderson is the industry shill who will complain just enough that folks trust him, but he holds back the best information, like what is contained within the FOIA documents and transcripts. It’s the same story everywhere I go. They tell the truth, but not the whole truth, and they won’t tell you everything right now.
So I knew something was up, I was not interviewed while Gunderson was. And what Gunderson had to say was old news, what I had to offer was a blockbuster revelation proving that the conspiracy that JFK and J. Edgar Hoover alluded to was real, and PROVABLE in the NRC Fukushima FOIA transcripts.
“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” ~J. Edgar Hoover
And so I decided to have a closer look at the article Mike Adams had written in which he used my quotes. At first glance I was pleased with the article and pleased that Mike Adams was finally taking note of the conspiracy. I was displeased to see that my erroneous fatality number in which I stated that all 18,000 deaths were stillborn was still being repeated. I myself made an immediate correction under The Intel Hub article in the comments thread the same day it was published, but even after asking Bob Tuskin twice to edit the mistake he never did. So when Mike Adams repeated this figure to Arnie Gunderson on the PrisonPlanet show live on air, I cringed in my seat while Gunderson looked stupefied; he had never heard this figure before, I assure you.
Now when I took a closer look at the NaturalNews article written by Mike Adams I begin to realize just what had happened. Instead of the blockbuster revelation of a massive multi-agency cover-up being the entire subject of the story, the passages quoted from my article and the explanation of what I had found were at the bottom of a 3-part article, with the first section being worded in such a way as to take the wind out of the tiny part at the bottom about Plume-Gate. The whole ‘we’re-all-gonna-die-if-unit-4-collapses’ was just as bogus as the Alex Thomas excuse that no one was covering Plume-Gate because they were too busy with the soon-to-be Iran war. Whatever happened to that war?
To add insult to injury, when I read the alleged ‘mirrored’ version of Mr. Mike Adams article on the PrisonPlanet website, the part where I was quoted was attributed to Alexander Higgins. I was becoming angry. All things considered, I could see a cover-up of a cover-up, and everyone was involved. It wasn’t long before I realized that The Intel Hub had gone in and changed the dates on my articles that questioned alternative media and Alex Jones.
‘Plume-Gate Shocker: Media Silence Raises Troubling Questions’ was now backdated to the same day they published ‘Blockbuster! NRC FOIA Documents reveal cover-up, deception’; but how can one question the alternative media’s lack of response to a story I just published in the alternative media the same day? Also, I noticed someone had edited my titles and removed the key words where I questioned InfoWars and PrisonPlanet. It sure looked like a cover-up was in progress and that everyone who touched my articles was involved. Everyone.
Later when NaturalNews writer Ethan Huff wrote an article that blatantly plagiarized my own work, with the exception that instead of questioning the alterative media, he questioned the mainstream media…I fully began to understand what had happened. (Author’s note: after deleting all my articles on The Intel Hub, Alex Thomas has begun to carry and promote Ethan Huffs propaganda…try a compare and contrast of our articles below to see why.)
InfoWars to this day has never corrected the fact that ‘Higgins’ was credited with my original work, and no one who carried my article made any effort to correct the erroneous fatality figure. To this day it is still being represented as truth on PrisonPlanet, NaturalNews and InfoWars. The Intel Hub co-founder, Alex Thomas, deleted ALL my articles when I began to point this out to them. Both Alex Thomas and Bob Tuskin flew into a rage when I called them out on it. Instead of giving any rational explanation (let’s face it, there is none except they were covering for Alex Jones and Mike Adams) I was slandered, accused of being an agent, and my work was deleted.
To this very day NaturalNews, PrisonPlanet and InfoWars (along with MANY others) refuse to highlight, showcase or even revisit Plume-Gate, The NRC FOIA Documents or the incredible multi-agency cover-up that includes CDC, EPA, DHS, FEMA, the NRC, the DOE, USAID, GE, the White House and others…ALL PROVABLE IN THE NRC FUKUSHIMA TRANSCRIPTS. Why won’t they help us to force a DOJ investigation, indictments and prosecutions? If they are willing to talk about ‘Fast and Furious’, a much smaller cover-up with less fatalities and less proof, why won’t they highlight Plume-Gate? The quote below is from Mike Adams:
If you want to find out how loudly Alex Jones and Mike Adams have been shouting about Plume-Gate (not the radiation and disaster, the COVER-UP indicated in the FOIA Documents) I implore you, go to their websites and insert the search term ‘Plume-Gate’ or ‘NRC FOIA documents’ and see what kind of response you get. As a means of comparison, repeat this procedure with ‘Fast and Furious’. I have a video titled: ‘PrisonPlanet and NaturalNews Epic Fail: Plume-Gate vs. Fast and Furious’ if you’d rather watch me do it…
Top Ten Reasons why the NRC FOIA Transcripts pertaining to Fukushima are being suppressed:
1) It exposes the alternative media hoax. The very fact they refuse to report on this epic, provable cover-up, a cover-up that resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans is the proof.
2) It proves FEMA and DHS useless. Why do these agencies exist if their purpose is to HIDE danger from Americans? The fact they are involved in the cover-up proves their only purpose is to protect government and industry from being held accountable for their crimes.
3) It proves Obama is guilty of one of these three possibilities:
a) Obama is either involved in the cover-up and knows all about it or
b) Obama is conspired against and lied to by multiple agencies or
c) Obama is blissfully unaware of situations like the plume and fallout from the disaster in Japan and a complete buffoon.
Plume-gate proves one of the three possibilities is our reality and NONE of them are good.
4) It proves the left/right democrat/republican paradigm is false and they are actually working together to subvert the constitution. If Republicans care so much about the lives of children, why don’t they raise a hue and cry about Plume-Gate and the NRC FOIA documents so we may avoid another catastrophe, cover-up, and death toll in the future? And why wouldn’t republicans use this against an incompetent or corrupt Obama administration? After all, the Fukushima FOIA document release began in early July of 2011 and by February 2012, some of the most damning information was publicly available to all.
5) It proves Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are controlled by the power elite. The NRC FOIA transcripts pertaining to Fukushima have been available to the public since Late June/early July, 2011. Why did neither candidate use them to unseat Obama? They are either incompetent, ignorant, or keeping quiet about it.
6) It proves the giant conspiracy JFK and Hoover talked about.
7) It is the nail in the coffin of nuclear power. Once Americans realize that not only do we face the danger of a BWR I reactor meltdown right here in the US, but if there ever is one, we will likely never be told the truth about it or warned about the danger in a responsible and timely manner, they will change their minds forever about nuclear power.
8) It proves, once and for all that mainstream media is completely corrupted. Please see my article on the Sumner Redstone/Fukushima connection.
9) It proves the so-called Department Of Justice has been corrupted. If Holder will prosecute Spitzer and Blagojevitch but won’t touch those involved in Plume-Gate, what does that tell us? Were Elliot and Rod targeted for political reasons?
10) It proves 99% of congress is either ignorant or corrupt.
Author’s note: Please compare and contrast my article ‘BLOCKBUSTER!!! FOIA Documents Reveal NRC Cover-Up, Deception’ vs. Ethan Huff’s article ‘Plume-gate: Secret documents prove global cover-up of continued Fukushima radiation pollution’.
One of the major differences in the two is Ethan’s careful misdirection of the fact that I am questioning ALTERNATIVE media’s response, not the mainstream. Everybody knows mainstream media is corrupt. This is careful misdirection and subversion of my original intent. Also note how they focus on ‘continued Fukushima radiation pollution’ as the essence of the cover-up when really it is all about the initial plume and their foreknowledge of it hitting the West Coast. Furthermore, I’m not concerned with a ‘global’ cover-up….It’s all about the U.S. government in the NRC FOIA transcripts and I name MULTIPLE alphabet agencies, the White Hous and I discuss the implications on the 2012 election. (You can read about the ‘thyroid doses to children in California’ here as an example…refer to pages 179-189)
Please examine Mr. Mike Adams’ article ‘Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink’ and note how the world’s largest provable conspiracy is only relegated a small section at the bottom of a three-part article. Like co-founder Alex Thomas’ excuse that alternative media was/is too busy covering the impending Iran war to report on the NRC Fukushima FOIA transcripts, a war yet to happen, Mike Adams asks us to believe that Unit #4 is going to collapse and destroy the whole planet at any second, and yet, not only is Unit #4 still standing, if Mr. Adams would just read the FOIA transcripts he would know that Unit #4 was of lesser concern and that Unit #3 with the MOX fuel was of paramount importance.
It’s all just a smoke-screen if you ask me. If they had reported on all this BEFORE I wrote ‘Alex Jones Troll Den/Shill Network Exposed!’ I would think otherwise. I like to think I forced them into saying something in order to prove they were not controlled opposition, so all-out damage control was in order…from backdating my articles by Alex Thomas, to ‘accidentally’ attributing my quotes to Alexander Higgins by PrisonPlanet, to changing the subject on Ethan’s article…just have a look, once you familiarize yourself with the facts it’s pretty obvious what they did.
And finally, whatever happened to Mike Adams saying ‘this issue needs to be front and center’? And whatever happened to Alex Thomas doing his own reports on Plume-Gate like they both promised? I say let them be known by their actions. Or rather, inaction.