Monthly Archives: September 2013
Achilles Heel: 13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition
By Hatrick ‘Hattie’ Penry
“There are fake enmities between fake shows, and a circuit of ‘actors’ and shills posing as informants or experts or former government agents; all the while leading the ‘former’ sheep around in circles and in the opposite direction of the most important things they need to know.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration Exposed!!!
(below) ABC News and InfoWars logo similarities
It was not until I broke the Plume-Gate story, back in February of 2012, that I began to realize what controlled opposition was, or even that it existed. The idea that someone or some organization would hire a person or group of persons to attack them, intentionally, sounds absurd. But once you examine the concept of controlled opposition, once you have direct contact with them, once you understand their methods, tactics and strategy, then you can clearly see that controlled opposition is singularly the most important tool in the toolbox of the establishment. In the case of Plume-Gate, the multi-agency conspiracy to conceal and cover-up Fukushima’s radioactive plume and fallout from Americans, I found that there was a massive effort underway, amongst controlled opposition propaganda outlets, to cover-up the cover-up.
As it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher who was forwarding the evidence of Plume-Gate around to ‘alternative’ media outlets such as Alex Jones’ InfoWars. And as it turned out, I was not the only FOIA researcher whose evidence was being ignored. Enter the concept of controlled opposition. Enter the term ‘gatekeeping’ or ‘gatekeeper’. I realized there were some things that Alex Jones, and many, many other so-called ‘alternative’ media outlets for that matter, would not talk about. For all intents and purposes, it appeared to me that Operation Mockingbird had spilled over into the alternative media. It wasn’t long before I concluded that FaceBook and YouTube were also under the sway of controlled opposition outlets as well.
(below) Arnie Gundersen of Fairewinds.com admits he has read the NRC FOIA documents but has chosen to remain silent on the ‘silver bullet’ cover-up found within.
“Propaganda outlets often use a ‘honey-trap’ article/video to lure unsuspecting readers to their website where the bulk of disinformation awaits them. This one rare article, the one that is largely relevant and truthful, is more a recruiting tool than anything else.” From my article Operation Mockingbird Style YouTube and FaceBook Infiltrations Exposed!
Since then I have come to understand that our ignorance of the concept of controlled opposition is our greatest weakness. It is the Achilles Heel of any truth movement, of any form of media that seeks to report the facts. I want you to be able to understand their methods, tactics and strategy, so you can identify who the controlled opposition is for yourself. Once we know who the imposters are, we can begin to replace them with grass-roots reporters who have allegiance only to the American Public. It is true that we have been fooled by confidence tricksters and con-men and we have willingly given our power over to those who do not have our best interests at heart. But it is also true that we don’t have to just stand by idly and let them take advantage of us. We can and we must do something about it. To change this dynamic, you will have no choice but to get involved. You must help to replace the controlled opposition. And remember, you are better than Alex Jones because you will tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth and you will tell it as soon as you have the information!
Please keep in mind that controlled opposition outlets look and sound very much like you and I. They must appear as you and I do and they must use our rhetoric because their job is to infiltrate. They are imposters, they are wolfs-in-sheep’s-clothing, they are doppelgangers. If you don’t know what to look for it is not easy to recognize controlled opposition…because it’s not supposed to be! If however, you know what to look for and you look with an open mind, you can identify controlled opposition quite easily…and once you know who they are you can remove and replace them. This is how the American Public will retake all sectors of media. It is the only way if stories like Plume-Gate are to win the attention they deserve.
13 Reasons why Establishment Forces Utilize Controlled Opposition:
1) Controlled Opposition fools you into thinking someone is already fighting the good fight for you. You won’t have to work as hard, or maybe even at all, because Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or Adam Kokesh is doing it for you. The premise here is simple: the real army won’t go to war if it thinks another is fighting in its place. Convincing you to stand down, to not get involved because you perceive you are not needed, is one of their greatest tricks.
2) Controlled Opposition appears to be waging a battle against problem or person X. When the time is right, the ball will be dropped at a crucial point of the game, leaving the ‘enemy’ to win the day. Think of a prize fighter who has been paid to ‘take a fall’ in the 3rd round. This can even take the form of a lawsuit wherein the plaintiff will intentionally lose the case. When controlled opposition sues in court it serves the dual purpose of fooling others into thinking someone is already suing for that particular issue/matter and causing them not to engage in what they perceive would be duplicate litigation (see also #1 above).
3) Controlled opposition can be made to ‘look crazy’ at some point in the game. This can be used to discredit the real movement and genuine figureheads. When Alex Jones waves his fists around in the air and rants and raves as loud as he can it makes all ‘conspiracy theorists’ (or 2nd amendment supporters when Mr. Jones ‘flipped out’ on Piers Morgan) look bad. Think of the premise of ‘guilt by association’.
4) Controlled opposition can be selective about what they report on. Think about how long the NRC FOIA documents pertaining to Fukushima have been available (July 2011) and then think about how few have actually reported on them. Sometimes the gangrenous toe is cut off to save the leg, in a manner of speaking: Fast and Furious is allowed but Plume-Gate is not. ‘Gatekeeping’ is the number one task of controlled opposition outlets. They sucker you in with small, truthful complaints, and then remain silent on the blockbuster issues. Maybe this is why you never heard of Plume-Gate or the 5,200 Pentagon/DOD child porn viewers of which dozens had Top Secret clearances.
5) Controlled opposition controls the topic of the day. Once media has been saturated with controlled propaganda outlets, the fact that so many are discussing subject X means that more often than not, this subject is considered by the masses to be the topic of the day…after all, everyone is talking about it right? Mainstream is excellent example of this: ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN and others all promote the topics they want to promote. They set the tone. They decide the subject (see also #4 above).
6) Controlled opposition promotes disinformation and fear mongering. How many times will they promote the passage of Planet X? Or the Fukushima Unit 4 spent fuel pool doomsday scenario? After gaining the public’s confidence, propagandist outlets are able to ‘muddy the waters’ by promoting bogus information along with legitimate information. Keeping society in a heightened state of fear (a symptom of certain disinformation) is another important aspect of what controlled opposition does. If you believe that Planet X is about to destroy the Earth, or that Y2K is the end of civilization as we know it, you simply won’t have time to be worried about Chem-Trails, Plume-Gate or any other problem other than that of surviving the imaginary doomsday scenario.
7) Controlled opposition promotes diversions and engages in psychological operations (Psy-Ops). A diversion could be anything from Charlie Sheen ‘freaking out’ while being interviewed by Alex Jones or something as simple as a ‘troll fight’ between controlled opposition agents on YouTube (hearken back to the Dutchsinse vs. Prophetic Seer and Dutchsinse vs. Suspicious0bservers troll fights on YouTube…what an excellent diversion from the one subject that none of them would talk about: the Plume-Gate cover-up). Psy-Ops are any operation or operations meant to persuade, change, or influence the population at large. Intimidation is a big part of modern psychological warfare. Possible scenarios might include a ‘truther’ being arrested for posting harsh words online or a reporter meeting an untimely fate (car explodes?) for being close to revealing something about Obama or the CIA. None of the situations would be real, the character(s) involved would essentially be actors fulfilling their role in a theatrical performance, made genuine and promoted by controlled opposition outlets everywhere, with the intended effect of intimidating you and keeping you from getting involved. Think of the Manning and Snowden cases. If you take them at face value, they are both stories of how you can get some serious jail time for speaking out against your government. And yet neither of these characters has revealed anything as serious as what I have in the Plume-Gate case and neither character has revealed the fact that a massive controlled opposition disinformation ring is operating with impunity all over the United States. Is this just an attempt to scare off legitimate whistle-blowers who might have legitimate information? It is important to note that when undercover agents (sockpuppet and troll accounts included) manipulate, groom or influence the threads beneath videos and articles, whether the video or story is of their own creation or not, this is essentially a psychological operation meant to persuade, change or influence your opinion.
8) Controlled Opposition performs data collection and information retrieval. They want to know what you know and when you know it. When you send them your article or information they not only ignore it, they file it away in your file under what you know. Yes, in your file. The comments you made about tipping over a FEMA truck in the PrisonPlanet threads are now in your file. Were you influenced by similar talk that came from an undercover controlled opposition agent whose job is to haunt the threads and incite others to use violent rhetoric so that it may be later used against you? Something to think about.
9) Controlled opposition can promote a bogus story as legitimate then discredit those who supported it by having controlled opposition agents, at a time of their choosing, discredit the information completely. This is called a ‘honey-trap’. Remember the ‘LIBOR shooter hoax’? Propagandists under establishment control promoted a story that claimed the Aurora and Sandy Hook shooters’ fathers were due to testify in the LIBOR scandal. It was later debunked but not until enough suckers had jumped on-board and blindly supported it without fact checking the story. Those that ran with the bogus story ended up looking incompetent and untrustworthy. Read the rest of this entry